Friday 21 November 2014

Meet Whitney!

Say wassssssup to me: Whitney! I hail from Windhoek Namibia! 



I'm a busy bee naturally curious and in love with the natural hair journey (well not always if we're being honest) but most of all I'm a lover of life (even if that sounds a bit corny, its true). I love coffee and currently obsessed with melons and grapes. I the rare chance to do absolutely nothing!  

Every time a new contributor joins the team I'm going to throw a random QnA at them, and I decided to do one myself. 

Q: Favourite smell right now? 

Whitney: Would have to be Rosemary ( I'm obsessed with smelling that oil) 

Q: Favourite Selfie right now?

Whitney: 





Q: Place you'd most like to visit?

Whitney: Right now Im dying to go to Mozambique! But next year i'd love to see Ghana/Kenya and Tanzania!

Q: Worst thing about life right now?

Whitney: Definitely not getting enough sleep :( 

Q: Best thing about life right now? 

Whitney: Being able to work towards the life of your dreams!

Last Q: Complete this sentence
Natural hair is.......

Whitney: Natural hair is the best fun and fierce and so so necessary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment