Tuesday 25 November 2014

Meet Mixo our new contributor!

Say wassup to our newest contributor Mixo Mathabela, who hails from South Africa!



Currently living in Cape Town she is quite a force to be reckoned with. She manages to be sweet and fierce at the same damn time, LIKE I have never seen anyone serve face like this woman, not even Tyra banks could! 

Soon you'll get to read all about her natural hair journey and a plethora of other stories and information she'd like to share. In the mean time she took the time to answer a couple of random questions about her...


W: Favorite smell in the world?

Mixo: Between Petrichor and Vanilla


W: Favorite selfie right now? 


Mixo: 





W: Complete this sentence
Natural hair is.......

Mixo: Natural hair is so easy once you accept and love it.

W: One thing you do after a long hard day? 

Mixo: I SLEEP!

W: Best gift you ever got?

Mixo: Between my guitar and car

W: Place you most want to visit?

Mixo: I'd love to go back to Reunion Island. I was young in high school when I went there and I'd like to experience it for myself now that I'm a little more grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment